Once registered, you will receive a Zoom invitation link needed to attend the class at least 2 days prior to the scheduled time. Please note, this email tends to get caught up in spam. If you have not received the Zoom invitation email within 2 days of the course, please double check your spam folder or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are here to help!
After taking Part I of this course you will:
- Be more knowledgeable about IBC requirements related to: use and occupancy classifications; height and area calculations; and, types of construction.
After taking Part II of this course you will:
- Be more knowledgeable about IBC requirements related to: fire resistive rated construction and interior finish requirements.
After taking Part III of this course you will:
- Be more knowledgeable about IBC requirements related to means of egress.
After taking Part IV of this course you will:
- Be more knowledgeable about IBC requirements related to special occupancies and fire protection.
After taking Part V of this course you will:
- Be more knowledgeable about IBC requirements related to: walls, roofs, special inspections, soils and wood.
After taking Part VI of this course you will:
- Be more knowledgeable about IBC requirements related to: Concrete, Masonry, steel, glazing, references to electrical, plumbing and mechanical requirements and construction safety.
Building and Fire Code Academy
The 2018 International Building Code (IBC) and a standard calculator are required.
8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Instruction time
36 UCC continuing education hours awarded for attending and participating all 6 days.
*We no longer accept paper registrations or invoicing for this class. Online registrations only. Credit Cards and PayPal are accepted as payment.
Attendance & Cancellation Policy for Virtual Class
To receive full CEU's for this class, Attendance & Participation in the Live Zoom's are required.
*If there are any Attendance Issues, please e-mail Christy Saliaris at email@example.com
Cancellations must be received in writing by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Refunds will be determined by the date of the fax or email. A cancellation received less than 10 business days of the session you are registered for, is subject to a $50 administrative fee and any PayPal transactional fees. Those who cancel within 2 business days of the session date or do not attend, forfeit the full registration fee and if unpaid, will be invoiced. Credit toward future PCCA courses may be accepted upon approval from the PCCA administrator; substitutions may be accepted.