Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh Airport
9600 University Boulevard
Moon Township, PA 15108
IRC 101T is intended to help building, code officials, design professionals, remodelers, trades and others involved in the residential construction industry prepare for the 2015 IRC. This course will also discuss the amendments specific to PA based on the results of the PA Uniform Construction Code Review & Advisory Council recommendations. Participants will not only receive an understanding of the changes in the code, but how it will impact the way houses are designed, built, and inspected.
- Understand the code provisions that become enforceable on October 1, 2018 under the PA Uniform Construction Code.
- Discuss residential changes that have occurred in the 2012 and 2015 International Code Council I-Codes.
- Recognize the code provisions that have not changed due to PA amendments as well as provisions that have been modified based on the needs of the Commonwealth.
- Evaluate the impact of major code changes on the design, construction, and inspection of homes, including those relating to the building enclosure.
- The Pennsylvania Housing Research Center
The 2015 International Residential Code (IRC) and a standard calculator are required.
8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. Registration
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Instruction time
$125 (Continental breakfast and lunch included)
6 continuing education credit hours awarded.
To order offline, use this form.