Ramada Inn Greensburg
100 Ramada Inn Drive
Greensburg, PA 15601
IPMC 101 is designed for code officials, inspectors, managers, and elected officials from municipalities that have adopted and enforce a property maintenance code in addition to the UCC (or those considering doing so), but open to any interested party. This one-day course provides an introduction to the major provisions of the 2018 International Property Maintenance Code (IPMC). After attending this course, you will:
- Understand the difference in scope between the Uniform Construction Code and a municipally-adopted property maintenance code.
- Be better equipped to enact a lawful and effective property maintenance ordinance.
- Have a working knowledge of the legal aspects of property maintenance codes, including right of entry and enforcement actions.
- Have acquired information that will allow proper application of a property maintenance ordinance to residential and commercial properties and structures.
- Be exposed to requirements for mechanical and electrical systems, light, ventilation and occupancy requirements, and fire and life safety requirements.
- International Code Consultants, Inc.
The 2012 International Property Maintenance Code (IPMC) required.
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Registration
8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Instruction time
$125 (Training manual, Continental breakfast and lunch included)
6 continuing education credit hours awarded.
To order offline, use this form.
CANCELLATION & NO SHOW POLICY:
Cancellations must be received in writing by faxing to (717) 236-9493 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be determined by the date of the fax or email. A cancellation received less than 10 business days of the session you are registered for, is subject to a $20 processing fee for refunds. Those who cancel within 2 business days of the session date or do not attend, forfeit the full registration fee and if unpaid, will be invoiced. Credit toward future PCCA courses may be accepted upon approval from the PCCA administrator; substitutions may be accepted.