Once registered, you will receive a Zoom invitation link needed to attend the class at least 2 days prior to the scheduled time. Please note, this email tends to get caught up in spam. If you have not received the Zoom invitation email within 2 days of the course, please double check your spam folder or email us at email@example.com, we are here to help!
IPC 101: INTERNATIONAL PLUMBING CODE ESSENTIALS - PARTS I-IV
IPC 101 is designed for code officials, inspectors, installers and contractors, but open to any interested party. This four-part course provides an overview of the key provisions of the 2015 International Plumbing Code (IPC) and the plumbing elements of the ICC/ANSI A117.1. After attending the complete four-day course, you will:
- Learn how to find code requirements pertaining to non-residential plumbing systems and fixtures in the: IPC, adopted standards, conditions of a listed fixture and manufacturer installation instructions.
- Develop a basic knowledge of terminology and concepts related to non-residential plumbing systems and fixtures.
- Be able to describe the duties of a plumbing inspector and prioritize those inspection items having the greatest impact on the health, protection and safety of the building occupants.
- Have been exposed to the content material likely to be encountered on the Plumbing Inspector and Plumbing Plans Examiner certification examinations.
After attending Part I of this course, you will:
- Be more knowledgeable about IPC requirements related to: definitions; general regulations; fixtures, faucets and fixture fittings; and water heaters.
After attending Part II of this course, you will:
- Be more knowledgeable about IPC requirements related to: water supply and distribution; sanitary drainage; calculate drainage fixture units; and indirect/special waste.
After attending Part III of this course, you will:
- Be more knowledgeable about IPC requirements related to: vents; traps, interceptors and separators; storm drainage; and special piping and storage systems.
After attending Part IV of this course, you will:
- Be more knowledgeable about IPC requirements related to: plan review purpose; requirements and process review and quiz.
Building and Fire Code Academy
The 2015 International Plumbing Code and a standard calculator are required.
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- One day $125
- Two days $195
- Three days $295
- Four days $395
6 UCC continuing education hours awarded for each day attended.