Red Lion Hotel Harrisburg
4751 Lindle Rd
Harrisburg, PA 17111
IMC 101 is designed for code officials, inspectors, installers and contractors, but open to any interested party. This two-day cours provides an overview of the key provisions of the 2015 International Mechanical Code. After attending this course, you will:
- Learn how to find code requirements pertaining to non-residential mechanical equipment, vent and duct systems, ventilation and combination air in the IMC, adopted standards, conditions of a listed appliance/equipment, and manufacturer installation instructions.
- Develop a basic knowledge of terminology and concepts related to non-residential mechanical systems and equipment.
- Be able to describe the duties of a mechanical inspector and prioritize those inspection items having the greatest impact on fire safety and the health and protection of the building occupants.
- Have been exposed to a portion the content material likely to be encountered on the Mechanical Inspector and Mechanical Plans Examiner certification examinations.
- Building & Fire Code Academy
The 2015 International Mechanical Code (IMC) is required.
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Registration
8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Instruction time
$195 (Training manual, Continental breakfast and lunch included)
12 UCC continuing education credit hours awarded.
Those preparing to take the Commercial Mechanical Inspector or Commercial Mechanical Plans Examiner test may want to consider attending the IFGC 101: International Fuel Gas Code Essentials in addition to this course.
To order offline, use this form.
CANCELLATION & NO SHOW POLICY:
Cancellations must be received in writing by faxing to (717) 236-9493 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds will be determined by the date of the fax or email. A cancellation received less than 10 business days of the session you are registered for, is subject to a $20 processing fee for refunds. Those who cancel within 2 business days of the session date or do not attend, forfeit the full registration fee and if unpaid, will be invoiced. Credit toward future PCCA courses may be accepted upon approval from the PCCA administrator; substitutions may be accepted.