Once registered, you will receive a Zoom invitation link needed to attend the class at least 2 days prior to the scheduled time. Please note, this email tends to get caught up in spam. If you have not received the Zoom invitation email within 2 days of the course, please double check your spam folder or email us at email@example.com, we are here to help!
IMC 101 is designed for code officials, inspectors, installers and contractors, but open to any interested party. This two-day cours provides an overview of the key provisions of the 2018 International Mechanical Code. After attending this course, you will:
- Learn how to find code requirements pertaining to non-residential mechanical equipment, vent and duct systems, ventilation and combination air in the IMC, adopted standards, conditions of a listed appliance/equipment, and manufacturer installation instructions.
- Develop a basic knowledge of terminology and concepts related to non-residential mechanical systems and equipment.
- Be able to describe the duties of a mechanical inspector and prioritize those inspection items having the greatest impact on fire safety and the health and protection of the building occupants.
- Have been exposed to a portion the content material likely to be encountered on the Mechanical Inspector and Mechanical Plans Examiner certification examinations.
- Building & Fire Code Academy
The 2018 International Mechanical Code (IMC) is required.
8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Instruction time
12 UCC continuing education credit hours awarded.
Those preparing to take the Commercial Mechanical Inspector or Commercial Mechanical Plans Examiner test may want to consider attending the IFGC 101: International Fuel Gas Code Essentials in addition to this course.
*We no longer accept paper registrations or invoicing for this class. Online registrations only. Credit Cards and PayPal are accepted as payment.
Attendance & Cancellation Policy for Virtual Class
To receive full CEU's for this class, Attendance & Participation in the Live Zoom's are required.
*If there are any Attendance Issues, please e-mail Christy Saliaris at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellations must be received in writing by sending an email to email@example.com . Refunds will be determined by the date of the fax or email. A cancellation received less than 10 business days of the session you are registered for, is subject to a $50 administrative fee and any PayPal transactional fees. Those who cancel within 2 business days of the session date or do not attend, forfeit the full registration fee and if unpaid, will be invoiced. Credit toward future PCCA courses may be accepted upon approval from the PCCA administrator; substitutions may be accepted.