Once registered, you will receive a Zoom invitation link needed to attend the class at least 2 days prior to the scheduled time. Please note, this email tends to get caught up in spam. If you have not received the Zoom invitation email within 2 days of the course, please double check your spam folder or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are here to help!
IFGC 101 is designed for code officials, inspectors, installers and contractors, but open to any interested party. This one-day course covers basic and advanced concepts, principles, and applications for the 2018 International Fuel Gas Code. Instruction includes a variety of pipe sizing and ventilation exercises to enhance the concepts being presented. After attending this course, you will:
- Learn how to find code requirements pertaining to non-residential fuel gas systems and fixtures in the: IFGC, adopted standards, conditions of a listed fixture, and manufacturer installation instructions.
- Develop a basic knowledge of terminology and concepts related to non-residential fuel gas systems, piping, fixtures and equipment.
- Have practiced sizing fuel gas piping and ventilation systems.
- Be able to describe which elements of a fuel gas system may fall under the duties of different inspectors, including mechanical, plumbing and electrical and prioritize those inspection items having the greatest impact on the health, protection and safety of the building occupants.
- Have been exposed to a portion of the content material likely to be encountered on the Mechanical Plans Examiner and Mechanical Inspector certification examinations.
- Building & Fire Code Academy
The 2018 International Fuel Gas Code (IFGC) is required.
8:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Instruction time
6 UCC continuing education credit hours awarded.
*We no longer accept paper registrations or invoicing for this class. Online registrations only. Credit Cards, PayPal and checks are accepted as payment.
Attendance & Cancellation Policy for Virtual Class
To receive full CEU's for this class, Attendance & Participation in the Live Zoom's are required.
*If there are any Attendance Issues, please e-mail Christy Saliaris at email@example.com
Cancellations must be received in writing by faxing to 717-724-1663 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Refunds will be determined by the date of the fax or email. A cancellation received less than 10 business days of the session you are registered for, is subject to a $20 processing fee for refunds. Those who cancel within 2 business days of the session date or do not attend, forfeit the full registration fee and if unpaid, will be invoiced. Credit toward future PCCA courses may be accepted upon approval from the PCCA administrator; substitutions may be accepted.