148 Sheraton Drive
New Cumberland, PA 17070
IECC 101 is designed for code officials, inspectors, contractors and design professionals, but open to any interested party. This two-day course provides a comprehensive overview of the commercial building provisions of the 2015 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC). Practice exams are included at the end of each day to help attendees retain information and prepare to take the Commercial Energy Inspector or Commercial Energy Plans Examiner test. After attending this course, you will:
- Learn how to find code requirements pertaining to commercial building energy conservation in the International Energy Conservation Code.
- Develop a basic knowledge of terminology and concepts related to commercial energy conservation, commercial mechanical systems and commercial lighting installations.
- Understand how commercial energy code compliance can be achieved through the application of either the IECC or ASHRAE 90.1 Standard.
- Gain a basic knowledge of ComCheck compliance software.
- Be able to describe the duties of a commercial energy inspector and prioritize those inspection items having the greatest impact on the conservation of energy and the health and safety of the building occupants.
- Pennsylvania Housing Research Center
The 2015 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) and a standard calculator are required.
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Registration
8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Instruction time
$195 (Training manual, continental breakfast and lunch included)
6 continuing education credit hours awarded per day attended.
To order offline, use this form.