The Pennsylvania State Model Floodplain Ordinance is the foundation of all municipal floodplain regulations and contains the minimum language necessary to be compliant with both State and Federal regulations. All municipalities that participate in the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) are required to adopt and enforce a compliant floodplain ordinance. This course will be an in-depth review of the information contained in the model floodplain ordinance and how these regulations affect municipal floodplain management.
- Municipal Floodplain Administrators, Code/Zoning Officials, Elected Officials & Solicitors
- Municipal/County staff in engineering, zoning, planning and emergency management
- County Conservation Districts
- Resiliency Officers
- Professionals (engineers, architects, land surveyors, etc.)
- Anyone who works in floodplain management in any capacity.
2 CECs for CFMs
2 Uniform Construction Code Credit Hours