Hilton Garden Inn
9600 University Boulevard
Moon Township, PA 15108
The 2018 BCO Update Program will cover many timely and relevant topics for BCO’s and others involved in UCC enforcement as well. Those topics will include:
- An overview of the 2015 ICC Codes that will take effect on October 1, 2018, as well as a description of the most critical amendments that were adopted by the UCC Review and Advisory Council
- An overview of the scoping changes for Accessibility that will take effect on December 31, 2018
- Significant changes in how design and construction contracts will be viewed at the time of permit application
- New options on how to address uncertified buildings
- A tour of the UCC website with valuable resources and tools available
- A sneak preview of the 2018 code review and adoption process as a result of 2017 legislative changes
- Most current information on the handling of enforcement for commercial modular structures and much more!
8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Registration
8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Instruction time
$125 (Training manual, continental breakfast, and lunch included)
6 continuing education credit hours awarded.
To order offline, use this form.
CANCELLATION & NO SHOW POLICY:
Cancellations must be received in writing by faxing to (717) 236-9493 or sending an email to email@example.com. Refunds will be determined by the date of the fax or email. A cancellation received less than 10 business days of the session you are registered for, is subject to a $20 processing fee for refunds. Those who cancel within 2 business days of the session date or do not attend, forfeit the full registration fee and if unpaid, will be invoiced. Credit toward future PCCA courses may be accepted upon approval from the PCCA administrator; substitutions may be accepted.