Once registered, you will receive a Zoom invitation link needed to attend the class at least 2 days prior to the scheduled time. Please note, this email tends to get caught up in spam. If you have not received the Zoom invitation email within 2 days of the course, please double check your spam folder or email us at email@example.com, we are here to help!
Instruction Time: 12:30 PM-4:00 PM
It is expected that adoption and implementation of the 2018 International Residential Code will take place during the first quarter of 2022. In preparation for this change, the PCCA will be offering a series of half-day 2018 IRC Update Programs, that will introduce NEW and REVISED provisions from Chapters 1-43 of the 2018 IRC.
Also included will be:
- Modifications to 2018 provisions adopted by the UCC RAC
- Provisions NOT ADOPTED (excluded) by the UCC RAC
- Modifications that the UCC RAC made as part of its 2015 code adoption process that are being carried forward into the 2018 adoption
- Provisions of the 2021 IRC that the UCC RAC has adopted instead of the 2018 provisions
- Language from the 2009 and 2015 codes that the RAC has adopted instead of the 2018 language.
Participants will be able to ask questions live and participate in the discussion.
3 UCC continuing education credit hours awarded